Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stress

Today has been a very, very stressful day. There are a variety of reasons. My emotions have run the gamut from sobbing to hilarity. It was a day of sadness, frustration, anger, excitement, fun, nervousness, concentration, fear, and satisfaction. And it began with a wonderfully peaceful prayer time. I guess God knew I would need it!

This does not happen very often. I don't know if I've ever felt so beat up before...not crossing my mind and my body.

Every muscle in my body is tense. I need to sleep, but fear my mind won't let me.

I exercised, now I am going to relax.

No doubt this is a waste of space...but it feels rather cathartic to vent.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, with prayer and thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. And the peace of Christ, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4: something or other

3 comments:

the princess said...

sorry about your stressful day!!!!

Empty Voice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy Merry said...

Phil. 4:6-7 (I had to memorize it in college...for Personal Evangelism class? hmm. It didn't seem strange at the time.)