Monday, August 08, 2005

my brain hurts

Why is my personal info down at the bottom?

I have to do dishes, pay bills, plan money, record my budget, find new car insurance, organize my desk, clean out Creative Memories stuff from the closet, work on the latest issue of Salt (soliciting submissions and editing them), write the intercession guide, get plans made for Transform, buy my mom's plane ticket here ... oh and did I mention work?

Something still is not right in my life. Why is there always so much to do?

Tough. I'm going to veg out with my new book.

3 comments:

Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

Stephanie, my limited experience with my blog has confirmed what I already knew: I don't know anything about HTML!!! But I can suggest that you go into the template section of your blog and play with the sidebar. That may fix your personal information location problem...and just so you know, I've seen other blogs with the same problem, so I don't think it's your fault! You can also try switching template designs, that's what I did when I got really frustrated, and it helped a lot~
notice that I don't have any advice at all about getting things done! :-)

the princess said...

maybe you could cut back on salt activiies--or just give part of the responsibility of being an editor, (I know, gasp!) since I imagine that you don't get paid for that job.

Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

There are times when I would very happily pass on the Salt duties, if only there were a qualified person to pass them to! But I do feel called to this position for the time being.