Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hi Sam!!!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when friend Sam told me he "enjoys my blog." Sam's never posted, I didn't know Sam read the blog. And that reminded me that there are probably others out there, like Sam, reading my blog and I have no idea that you are doing so. Hopefully I have an idea who you are, though I suppose anyone could read this.

You'd think I'd be used to this by now, seeing as how I'm constantly writing stuff (both online and in the newspaper) that is read by hundreds of thousands of people (the circulation for one of my sections is 200,000 and they estimate readership of a half million, but of course not everyone reads the food section!) At any rate, I still get a jolting reminder every now and then that my words really aren't going out into a nameless, sucking void.

So, I just wanted to send a shoutout to friend Sam, and to all of the others who are reading this, as well. Hi Sam!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi back Stephanie!!

Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised at the strange people(?) who might be reading your blog these days...

Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

Mittens!!! You've returned. Ahh, how you have been missed. (say hello to Mia and Ana for me).