Monday, October 08, 2007

London

 


I spent a very fun day in London last week, purely to sightsee. While I stayed again at my dear friend Nikhita's flat, she was busy all day so I took myself to Picadilly Cirucs, Trafalgar and Leicester Square and enjoyed the treasures of the National Gallery, St Martin-in-the-Fields church local book shops and cafes and also saw the musical Wicked, which is a little funny because it's been showing in Chicago for more than two years. But I got a great seat at a big discount when I wandered around the Picadilly Circus cheap ticket booths that morning, so I took it.

Since I was on my own that day, I asked a nice couple to take a photo of me in front of this fountain in Trafalgar Square. At the last minute their little girl ran into the frame, so here I am with the cute little girl!

Be sure to check out my latest online photo album in the previous post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: