Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 
 
 
 

1. Tim Hulett (pronounced "Hue-lay" ... OK, not really, but that's what Tim wishes)buys Stephanie her very first drink in her very first English pub. It's a London Pride bitter, and she drinks it quickly and happily so as to impress the Brits and not "put America to shame."

2. Jen and Kristen show off the den (fort) that Team 1 built during the Great Discipleship Year Team Competition. Stephanie, Jen, Kristen, Robin and Alex built the fort within 15 minutes using assorted furniture and blankets from Rush House. Sadly, their fort came in last out of three. The judges (whom we suspect were partial) said that, while creative, the fort looked too much like a boudoir and not a place "where we'd like to spend a lot of time."

3. Stephanie and Kristen display the cozily decorated interior of their fort, which includes a light, book, camping tool and bottle of water.

4. Timmy the cat claims his favorite spot on Stephanie's bed (back in Beeston) and handily displaces Snickers the stuffed cat at the same time.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

David Green said...

You meant Mittens right, not Snickers :-)

Unknown said...

You're right, Timmy looks just like Abbey Road! I'm missing you, Steph!
Katie

Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

Mittens, Snickers...Schmittens, schnickers.

I miss you, too, Katie!

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having a ton of fun. Keep us informed because I am really curious about this discipleship year you are doing and how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Funny - my real bunny's name is Snickers ;-) Just watches "The Holiday" and the movie Englis road is rather similar ;-) Miss U!

Amanda said...

that anonymous was me! (oops)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie,
Thanks for the compliment. I have been counting calories and working out. No gimicks for me and I would rather spend money on a gym membership then weight watchers but I know they help a lot of people so that is cool. I think that God did a miraculous act in my body because before this January I had no modivation to lose my weight and then everything changed. The fact that I have lost almost 100 lbs in less then nine months and losing it the healthy way is amazing and a miracle to me.

Isn't it nice to have a cute animal to snuggle up too. I have Oscar, my not so small dog, we dont cuddle like you can with cats but I sure get to give him lots of lovin.

I hope you continue to have an amazing and God filled time during your discipleship year.