Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ryan's wedding

 
 
 
 

My dad's extended family gathered in Minneapolis two weekends ago for my cousin Ryan's wedding. One of the best parts about it was that my brother and sister-in-law came from AZ and, of course, they brought the baby.
1. Five of the six cousins gather at the groom's dinner: Stephanie, Ryan, Peter (with Isaiah!), Jack and Anthony. We missesd Jenna, who is currently in China.
2. Mom and I were very happy to be on baby duty during the weekend's festivities.
3. Suddenly Mom and Dad have a big family! We gather at the wedding: Melissa (my sister-in-law), Shane (my older half-brother), Peter with Isaiah (my brother and nephew) and me.
4. It goes without saying, of course, that Isaiah is incredibly advanced for his age. He was smiling and laughing when he was just a few weeks old. Here he is giggling away as we head to the airport to drop them off. He was smiling, but I was near tears, since I won't see him again for months and months. Maybe even a year, although I'm really hoping to get to Arizona around Christmas time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: