Monday, June 20, 2005

figuring out the blog thing

So, my next task is to actually figure out who all of my friends are who have posted comments. Shanel is easy, but I have no idea who the rest are ... yet! It's rather mysterious, not knowing. I'm suddenly slipping into this phase of enjoying mystery. Like there is an office building I pass on my daily walk around the industrial park where I work, and it's called "signode." It used to bother me that I didn't know if it was pronounced "Sign-Ode" or "Sig-Node" but now I am enjoying the suspense. I don't think I want to find out.

At any rate, my mad mad life has allowed no time for any type of blogging or figuring out. Been to NC, IA and MN in the last 4 weeks, then am off to OR on Wed. Not to mention 2 weekends of houseguests!

Later, when summer starts (for me, that's after the 4th of July) will I resume this intriguing project.

3 comments:

Shanel said...

i have been waiting every day, faithfully, for a new entry and lo and behold, there was one! i have wondered similar things about buildings i drive past on sheridan road through north chicago (aka the slums). some of them are so dilapitated, they are beautiful. i feel inspired to take photographs of them.

the princess said...

cool.

Anonymous said...

SURE. I check back to see if you're been writing, and what is this? You've been going all over the country! And here I am without definate travel plans (except to Nisswa where they better have turtle races the weekend we go) and without a passport because I'm finally having my name changed. Argh! Anyway, hope you're doing ok!

S