Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Hugeness of God



What do you need from God today? I asked Him that question this evening, and He reminded me how big He is - but also that He’s here now with you and me, anyone who follows Him, not even right next to us but within us!!!

Spend some time meditating on Psalm 139 and Isaiah 40, and on how the Biblical prophet poets described God’s power and size. Then remember Paul’s words from the New Testament, that through the gift of the Holy Spirit, that vastness chooses to take up residence in us! That’s worth spending a few minutes remembering and talking to God about.

3 comments:

Linvester said...

Very calming and encouraging. ❤️

samella said...

Great reminder of how great God is. His might.

Stephanie Regester said...

Thanks so much for the feedback, friends. I just saw it. I didn't watch the whole video afterwards as I just couldn't, but you could totally hear the baby crying in the background and I think you heard my husband shouting at me to come to dinner. So glad it was calming despite all that :)